Jan 25th-Feb 1st
XI INTERNATIONAL SKI TROPHY
CHIESA VALMALENCO (SO) – JAN 25/
VENUE SITE: CHIESA IN VALMALENCO, few kms from Sondrio (SO) 950/2.400 metres, at BEST WESTERN HOTEL TREMOGGIA, Via Bernina 6 – 23023 Chiesa Valmalenco (SO)
tel. +39.0342.451106 fax +39.0342.451718
HOW TO GET THERE:
- BY TRAIN = From Milan Central Station, direct trains to Sondrio. Chiesa Val Malenco is 14,5 kms by regular bus from Sondrio railway station.
- BY CAR = from Milan to Lecco (LC), then take SS 36 to Trivio di Fuentes (after you’ve passed Colico ), then follow SS 38 to Sondrio, where you take SP 15 up to Chiesa Val Malenco.
- BY PLANE = the nearest airports are Milano Malpensa, Milano Linate, Bergamo Orio Al Serio
- CIASPOLATA IN THE WOODS Jan. 28
- CROSS COUNTRY AND PARALLEL SLALOM ( with secondary-school students ) Jan. 30
- GIANT SLALOM TRANSPLANTED – COORDINATORS Jan. 31
ONE WEEK PACK
Transplanted: adult ="€" 425,00 : Junior under 18 years ="€" 325,00____including
Ø accommodation (twin bedroom ) in 3/4 Stars Hotels, 7 nights from January 25th to January 31th , February 1st breakfast included
Ø dinner provided 7 evenings (January 25th – January 31th)
Ø 6 days Ski pass ( January 26th _ January 31th )
Ø special skiing course for 4 days ( January 26th – 29st )
Ø free entry to all competitions and social activities ( except for Dinner in Chalet, Jan. 29 )
Ø A.I.C.S. CARD ( sporting insurance)
Accompanying Persons = 480,00 €; Junior under 18 years = € 400,00 including all items above mentioned except:
Ø 6 days ski pass Adult : € 90,00 Junior and SuperVeterans : € 80,00
Ø skiing course to be paid directly .
EXTRA AND REDUCTIONS:
Ø Single room = +15,00 € per day
Ø Children under 8 years in 3rd and 4th bed ="50%" reduction
Ø Extra night accommodation="80,00" € per day in double room
Ø No accommodation ="70%" reduction
ITEMS NOT INCLUDED
- Travel expenses to Chiesa Val Malenco
- Day lunch
- Dinner in Chalet Jan. 29 - € 38,00
- Skiing equipments renting
- Charges & expenses not above mentioned
- Telephone calls, laundry, meals and beverages not above mentioned ( to be paid directly to the Hotel ) and any personal expenses
Week on Snow is open to dialysed athletes : those who are on extracorporeal will dialyse in Sondrio at Valtellina and
The Hotel is accessible for patients in nocturnal peritoneal dialysis.
Since the positions for dialysis are limited, a preference will be given to competitors skiers.
Pay attention and fill in a form for every participant.
Liability forms are different for dialysed and transplanted.
We kindly ask you to respect the deadlines.
Although individuals compete at their own risks, Aned will take out a legal liability insurance policy and a Europassistance policy. The period covered by Aned’s insurance will be from arrival at their airport or station to departure from the airport or station.
Participants from European Union must carry E111 form.
Participants from non EU countries must have an health covering medical expenses.
Each participants must be have a travel insurance, covering unexpected illness, cancellation costs, theft, loss, etc. All delegations are recommended to take out the following policies: Repatriation-Assistance Insurance, Dismemberment and Accidental Death Insurance and Cancellation Insurance, covering cancellation of the trip on the grounds of illness
BANK AND ADDRESS: UnicreditBanca - Rolo, Filiale 10, Piazza Meda – 20121 Milano
ACCOUNT NAME: ANED ONLUS
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 509016
IBAN CODE: IT 29 K 02008 01760 000000509016
SWIFT CODE: UNCRIT2B
Bank transfer charges are to be paid by individuals.
• CANCELLATION PENALTIES
Jan 7th - Jan 12 th Refund of 50% of the package deal payment
Jan 13th - Jan 17 th Refund of 10% of the package deal payment
No refund after 18th January
Cancellation for medical reasons will need to be covered by each team or individual’s travel insurance.